Appointed Person - Lifting Operations
BOA Plant are seeking an experienced Appointed Person to manage and lead the Lifting Operations and Contract Lift services.
The duties and responsibilities of the Appointed Person includes, but is not limited to:
- Assess lifting operations to provide such planning, selection of cranes, lifting accessories and equipment, instruction and supervision as is necessary for the tasks you will do safely.
- Responsible for the organisation and control of the lifting operations.
- Produce, review and update Lift Plans and RAMS.
- Ensure that adequate examination, inspection and maintenance is carried out and maintaining records of examinations, inspections, tests, etc. of all cranes and lifting accessories.
- Monitor, review, reassess and revise the Lifting Operations Plan, Method Statement and Risk Assessments.
- Attend site visits and customer visits to promote the services available from BOA Plant Ltd.
The role will be based from our North Common Farm facility in Lidlington, Bedfordshire; 1 mile from Junction 13 of the M1.
How to apply
Please contact us on 01525 280 136
or email CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
for the attention of 'Sam Barrett'