Hire Negotiator and Administrator
BOA Plant have an exciting opportunity for a Hire Negotiator and Sales Administrator to join our busy hire desk team, as a growing company with increased fleet investment we require the right candidate to provide our customers an excellent service; meeting their expectations and requirements whilst displaying professional verbal and written communication.Roles and Responsibilities:
- Primarily the role involves receiving and processing plant and crane hire/sales enquiries received via email and telephone, managing availability and delivery in line with the customers’ requirements.
- Promoting the machinery, equipment and services that are available to our customers, maximising the opportunities for BOA Plant to provide an 'all-in-one' service.
- Raising orders with suppliers for machinery and stock items.
- Coordinate schedules for mobile crane operators and plant delivery drivers.
- Build effective and lasting customer relationships, developing brand awareness and repeat business.
- Report machinery breakdowns and damages, liaising between the workshop and customer.
- Resolving queries and discrepancies in a timely manner.
- Take ownership of specific responsibilities to meet business needs when required.
- Understand and adhere to all company policies and procedures, to promote a safe working environment.
- Outstanding customer service skills, comfortable with communicating via telephone, face to face and email.
- Possess excellent administration and organisational skills.
- Ability to adapt and facilitate dynamic situations.
- Experienced and competent with Microsoft Office programmes - Word, Excel etc.
- Full UK Driving Licence with own transport methods.
- Previous experience within a hire desk, call centre or construction industries would be desirable but is not essential.
- Previous experience with Syrinx/Point of Rental software would be desirable but is not essential.
How to applyPlease send a CV with Covering Letter to Katie@boa.uk.com